it’s ok if you can’t manage five hours of work like everyone else seems to
it’s not about how much you do, it’s about how well you do it
sitting staring at your books for an hour won’t help you
you will only get more stressed
do what you can, even if that’s just five minutes a day
These are our 12 best tips every college freshmen should know before beginning their new life at college!
Expectation in first year
Studying for the last exam in this exam period. Ahhh.
Studied for 4 hours
Need some break
I don’t know why but I love color-coordinating these guys.
things to start doing:
- drink more water
- carry a camera everywhere i go
- read more books than i already do
- go for walks
- do yoga more often
- go to bed earlier
- enjoy the little things
- go outside more
- stop comparing myself to others
- stick to my goals n stop putting things off
- write down my feelings
- smile more, especially at random people